Prices and Options
MONTHLY TUITION POLICIES
(Includes Lunch and 2 Snacks)
|PREK AND SCHOOL AGE ROOMS ages 3.5 – 5 years old||5 Days||$975|
|PRESCHOOL ROOM ages 2.5 – 3.5 years old||5 Days||$1,015|
|TWO’S ROOM ages 18 months – 2.5 years old||5 Days||$1,175|
|INFANT/TODDLER’S ROOM 6 weeks – 18 months old||5 Days||$1,320|
- REGISTRATION & MATERIALS FEE: $75.00 Non-Refundable
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: One half-month tuition (deposit) is required to register. This deposit will be applied toward the last two weeks your child is enrolled, provided that written notice of 1 month is given. Without this notice, this deposit will be forfeited.
- TUITION PAYMENTS: If you are paying in one installment, payment is due the first of the month. If you are paying in 2 installments, ½ must be paid by the 1st and the balance by the 15th. You must be at a “0” balance by the 15th of each month. A late fee of $15 will apply. Unpaid tuition can forfeit your child’s enrollment.
- LATE PICK UP FEE: The above fees are for services provided from 6:30 am – 6:00 pm. A daily late fee will be charged for any child picked up after 6:00 pm daily according to the following schedule: $15 charge for every 15 minutes or $1 per minute.
- ADDITIONAL DAYS: Additional days may be added, when necessary with Director approval, and are billed at a rate of $70 a day for Infants/Toddlers: $65 a day for Twos & Preschool: $60 a day for PreK and Kindergarten.
- BOUNCED CHECK FEE: $20 will be charged for each bounced check. If two are received within a year, payment must be made by money order, as no further checks will be accepted.
- We do not CREDIT, SWITCH DAYS OR MAKE-UP DAYS due to illness, absences, family vacations, inclement weather, school closings, etc. Credit is built into the monthly tuition fee: the same monthly rate is charged even when months have more days than others.
- We also offer an Educator’s Discount, a First Responder/Military Discount and a Clergy Discount.
We serve children from 6 weeks old-5 years of age: An Infant/Toddler’s class (“6 weeks – 18 months old”), a Two’s class (18 months – 2.5 year olds), a Preschool class (2.5 – 3.5 year olds), and 2 Pre-kindergarten classes (3.5 – 5 year olds).
Enrollment is complete when the following materials are received
|Materials||Photo ID Form
Child Health Record
“Nut Free” Form
Non-Prescription Topical Form
Medical Form (May follow from physician)
|Security Deposit||(Equals 1/2 one month’s tuition)|
Parents are required to notify Crossroads Early Learning Center immediately, should any of the information collected at the time of enrollment or any time thereafter change.