What Makes Us Different
Crossroads Early Learning Center is a child care center promoting individual learning at every age by providing an interactive and flexible academic curriculum.
How are we different from other Centers?
- Our tuition includes lunch and two snacks each day prepared by our chef on staff.
- Our tuition includes child care from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm. (If you need care after 6:00 pm, there is a per diem charge or an extra monthly charge per family).
- We are a Christian Ministry of Christ Memorial Lutheran Church, therefore the goal of our ministry is to provide a Christian based atmosphere of respecting and caring for one another. We share Bible passages and relate them to children in stories and song. We teach basic Christian concepts such as a love of God for all people, caring for God’s creations, and what the life of Jesus means for us today, thereby developing a basis for a child’s spiritual well-being.
- In relation to this Christian environment, our Character Education Program focuses on:
- Kindness: Seeing good in others
- Respect: Using manners and honoring differences
- Honesty: Trustworthiness
- Responsibility: Making good choices, keeping promises, doing our best
- Friendship: Being loyal, building a community, developing/keeping relationships
- Cooperation: Working together, getting along, being helpful, sharing
- Courage: Trying new things, facing new situations even when afraid
- Justice: Being fair, resolving conflicts peacefully, doing the right thing
- Hope: Believing, trusting that we’ll be okay because we’re in God’s hands
- Citizenship: Being proud of our country, being a good neighbor, obeying rules
- Perseverance: Keep trying, stick with it, using willpower, being determined
These character values reflect what the Bible teaches us about ourselves and how to treat other people.