TUITION AND ENROLLMENT
Monthly Tuition 9/1/2019-8/31/2020
|PREK – ROOMS||5 Days||$950|
|PRESCHOOL ROOM||5 Days||$985|
|TWO’S ROOM||5 Days||$1,140|
|INFANTS/TODDLER’S ROOM||5 Days||$1,280|
- REGISTRATION FEE & MATERIALS FEE: $75.00 Non-Refundable
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: One half month tuition deposit is required to register. This deposit will be applied toward the last two weeks your child is enrolled, provided that written notice of 1 month is given. Without this notice, this deposit will be forfeited.
- LATE PAYMENT FEE: Payments are due on the first of each month. A $15.00 late fee will be charged after the 10th. Unpaid tuition will forfeit your child’s placement in the classroom. Special arrangements may be made with the office for an alternate payment plan, if deemed necessary.
- LATE PICK UP FEE: The above fees are for services provided from 6:30 am-6:00 pm. A late fee will be charged for any child picked up after 6:00pm according to the following schedule:
$5 up to 6:05; $10 up to 6:15; $15 up to 6:30; and $5 more for every 15 minutes, thereafter.
If a parent needs childcare until 6:30pm consistently, a flat charge of $35 will be added to the monthly tuition.
- ADDITIONAL DAYS: Additional days may be added, when necessary with Director approval, and are billed at a rate of $52.00 a day for Infants/Toddlers; $45.00 a day for Twos & Preschool; $40.00 a day for Prek and Kindergarten.
- BOUNCED CHECK FEE:A fee of $20.00 will be charged for each bounced check received. If two bounced checks are received within a year, payment must be made utilizing money orders from that point on, as no further checks will be accepted.
- There are NO CREDITS, SWITCHING OF DAYS OR MAKE-UP DAYS due to illness, absences, family vacations, inclement weather, school closings, etc.. Credit, is built into the monthly tuition fee: a flat monthly rate is charged even when months have more days than others.
We serve children from 2-5 years of age: A Two’s class (2-3 year olds), 2 Preschool classes (3-4 year olds), and 2 Pre-kindergarten classes (4-5 year olds).
Enrollment is complete when the following materials are received
|Materials||Photo ID Form
Child Health Record
Security Deposit(Equals 1/2 one month’s tuition)
Parents are required to notify Crossroads Early Learning Center immediately, should any of the information collected at the time of enrollment or any time thereafter change.